The campus has a computer lab accessible to students during and after school hours with advanced infrastructure in terms of hardware and software to cater to the requirements of the students, teachers and the curriculum. The lab caters to students learning C++ in classes XI and XII and students of class IX learning Oracle database programming; HTML and DHTML for classes VI to VIII, basics for primary classes.
Computer Lab is equipped with the latest generation of computers and printers. Financial and Accounting operation, the Library operation and as well as examination system and generation of results have been computerized, thereby streamlining the school administration and management.
Note- To be displayed prominently in the lab
- Students must be accompanied and monitored by a faculty member when working in the computer lab.
- Do not insert pencils or other implements
- Do not play with the keyboard, Keys are meant for commands and random pressing of one or many keys together may corrupt or delete important program/ data.
- Do not attempt to repair the system. Report the problem to the teacher.
- Students will avoid internet sites with inappropriate content.
- Students will not access the computer’s control panel.
- The computer display settings will be changed by instructor only.
- Students will save data on floppy disks provided by instructors, not on the hard drive.
- Personal pen drives, diskettes and CDs are not allowed to be used on school computers.
- Students will exit all programs (back to the desktop) before leaving the computer. The computer will be shut down by the instructor.
- Using computers in the school is a privilege, not a right. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your privileges.
||No of Computer terminals
||Intel 2 Ghz, 512 MB Ram With Multimedia Configuration Computer System
||No of terminals of LAN/WAN
||Relevant Legal Software
||Office 2000 - 2003, Windows 7
||Canon MFX 750 Printer
||Internet Accessibility (in mbps & hrs)